Dominate your Real Estate Business with Video Marketing
Video is becoming an unstoppable marketing tool. It’s something that can no longer be ignored. With the right video marketing strategy in place, you have the potential to reach and engage with various new audiences.
Why video is so important in real estate marketing
Here’s some data highlights from HubSpot:
(Image from Hubspot)
- 74% of web traffic will come from online videos.
- 65% of viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video.
- 78% of people watch online videos each week, while 55% watch videos each day.
- 500 million people watch Facebook videos every day (85% of Facebook video is watched without sound).
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales and communication
- 52% of marketers find video to be useful for brand awareness, lead generation and online engagement.
- 67% found video marketing to be somewhat successful, while 18% found it to be very successful.
- People stay on sites with video 2 minutes longer on average.
- 52% of marketing professionals around the world believe video to be the content with the highest ROI.
What can you do to leverage video marketing?
Real estate is an extremely personal transaction. Most people don’t want to work with just anyone, they want to work with a real estate agent they “know.” By creating a video with your face on the front, you can show them who you really are. Consumers can get to know you on a more personal basis through your use of video.
Show properties. Give them a virtual tour of the property with you front and center. Make them feel like they’re actually taking a tour with you. This can show them what you’d be like to work with.
Show your expertise. Most people want to work with a real estate agent that knows what they’re doing. Show them that you are this person. Share tips and industry knowledge with them. Give them advise that you feel would be useful. As you “freely” give of this knowledge, you’ll show that you know what you’re talking about and that you’re willing and ready to help.
Adding video to your real estate marketing strategy is vital in today’s day and age. Don’t discount it’s importance. Spending a little bit of time each week will be highly beneficial to you and your business.